Thursday, August 29, 2013

I MADE IT TO JAPAN!


Dearest Mumsy and PopSicle,

I MADE IT TO JAPAN! KOBE IS THE BEST MISSION EVER, PRESIDENT ZINKE IS INCREDIBLE!   Right now, in the boundaries of the Kobe, Japan mission, at this MOMENT, there are people who are ready to hear the gospel. When I meet my companion and find out which area I'm going to tomorrow, I get to find out how many people there are in my AREA who are ready to hear the gospel.  I just want to get started right now!  haha!

Japan is really like another planet.  And it's so humid, it's like breathing underwater.  But it's truly incredible.  The Spirit hasn't stopped whispering that this is EXACTLY where I'm supposed to be!  P-Day is Monday, so I'll get to email again then.  This is just to let you know I'm okay.  

Well, I love you!
I'm so excited to FINALLY be here!

The church is true, the book is blue!

Sister Whitney Harris



No comments:

Post a Comment