Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Goodbye Maizuru!

I'm transferring.  I've enjoyed my time in Maizuru, but now it's time to move on.  I've met some wonderful people and I will surely miss them.  I don't have much time today to email, so here's a quick update:



Monday
Letters, some area book, FHE at the A*****`s, where we celebrated the anniversary of S***** Shimai`s baptism.

Tuesday
Lesson with T*****, then went to visit less actives in Nishi.

Wednesday 
SKK and visiting some less actives in Nishi.

Thursday 
All day in Fukuchiyama for District Meeting, and then the Zinke`s bye bye conference, which was supposed to be an hour and a half, but then because it went a little bit over, everyone missed their trains, and since everyone lives very far away, the next trains didn`t come for more than an hour later.  It then turned into 3 and a half hours.  Which was good.  Because we love the Zinke`s and got to hear stories about them. :)

Friday
Attempted to visit a less active very far away, and then some more less actives in Nishi.

Saturday  
S*******`s lesson and visited some less actives close by.

Sunday 
Church!  We had a less active 19-year-old Filipino come.  And then we attempted to go housing around a less actives area who asked not to be visited again in hopes that we could `accidentally house in to him.  We did not find him.

Have a great week!  I'll email you next from my new area!

The Church is True.
The Book is Blue.

Love,
Sister Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment